2021 Gift Ideas for Vegan and Organic Chocolate Lovers — Part 1
Iconic heart-shaped box of chocolates featuring delightful limited-edition flavors:
- Lemon Champagne: White chocolate, champagne and a hint of lemon celebrated in a dark chocolate shell.
- Passionfruit: Tart flavors of passion fruit married in decadent coconut milk chocolate.
- Banana Cream: Banana and coconut cream enveloped in dark chocolate and dusted with coconut.
- Lavender: Fragrant lavender truffle tucked in smooth, creamy 72% chocolate.
- Strawberry: Strawberry truffle smothered in smooth coconut milk chocolate.
- Cherry: Organic dried cherries wrapped in coconut milk chocolate.
This delicately pink box of chocolate with gold-foiled printing is great for the minimalist. A decadent assortment of 12 truffles in a rich array of dark, white, and coconut milk chocolates. Flavors included:
- Coffee Bean: Aromas of coffee bean captured within a smooth dairy-free melk® chocolate.
- Almond Caramel: Handroasted almonds, sea salt, and housemade sticky caramel draped in coconut milk chocolate.
- Crème Brûlée: A vegan take on the exquisitely rich and creamy French dessert.
- Simply 72% Extra Dark Heart: Solid, smooth extra dark chocolate heart.
- Caramel Heart: Creamy smooth caramel surrounded in a coconut milk chocolate shell.
- Pecan Caramel: Handroasted pecans, sea salt, housemade sticky caramel.
- Cherry Pepper Caramel: Organic dried cherries, dark chocolate, cayenne pepper.
- Gianduja (Hazelnut): A ridiculously smooth hazelnut filling enrobed in rich dark chocolate.
- Black Forest: In this take on the popular German cake, decadence emanates from the tartness in cherries and richness of dark chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Crunch: Handmade crunchy peanut butter from our handroasted and salted peanuts, draped in vegan white chocolate.
- Coconut Caramel: Shredded coconut and housemade sticky caramel draped in coconut milk chocolate.
- Irish Cream: Nutty, creamy, and vanilla flavors inspired by sociable Irish
whiskey and cream liqueur. Boot and rally!
Is your Valentine on a special diet? Or just loves Sjaak’s coconut milk chocolate? We’ve got you covered. These smooth, creamy truffles are made with paleo-friendly coconut milk chocolate.
- Coffee & Coconuts: Creamy, rich coconut perfectly complements the aromas of coffee.
- Maple Sugar Caramel: Coconut milk chocolate filled with toasty notes of maple sugar caramel.
- Coconut Milk: A pure and simple bite of rich, organic coconut milk chocolate.
- Crème Brûlée: What’s more satisfying than breaking through a shell of caramelized sugar to get to that rich, crème custard? This vegan coconut version.
- Cinnamon Churro: We’ve taken notes from the popular Spanish breakfast and made it our own. A delightful bite of chocolate with waves of cinnamon-spiced sugar.
- Black Forest: In this take on the popular German cake, decadence emanates from the tartness in cherries, nutty flavor almond.
- Stroopwafel: We’ve combined maple sugar caramel with crumbled cookies as a nod to the Dutch baker who pressed leftover crumbs & syrup into a waffle iron.
- Almond Caramel: Organic almond butter come together with maple sugar caramel.
- Gianduja (Hazelnut): A ridiculously rich and smooth hazelnut confection, inspired by the Piemontese tradition of chocolate-making.
#4. Cupid’s Kisses
A small box bursting with flavor. Inside, four white chocolates are filled with smooth, silky handmade almond butter, dusted with coconut flakes, and kissed by a cherub.
Fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth coconut milk chocolate chips dusted with powdered sugar packaged with a cheeky message for your Valentine.
Fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate chips dusted with powdered sugar packaged with a cheeky message for your Valentine.
Handmade sea-salted caramels made with dark chocolate. Featuring lavender, hazelnut, orange, and almond caramels.
Handmade sea-salted caramels made with melk® (vegan “milk” chocolate using brown rice powder) chocolate. Featuring lavender, hazelnut, orange, and almond caramels.