2021 Gift Ideas for Vegan and Organic Chocolate Lovers — Part 2
Most of us never grow out of our gummy bear craze–and why should we? In all of their different color, shape and flavor magnificence, gummy bears bring us back to simpler times. The “Bear Hug” is made from two halves of a dark chocolate heart and filled with all-natural and vegan organic gummy bears. Its yummy, sugar-dusted gummies come in cherry, strawberry, lemon, grape, orange and grapefruit flavors. This quirky treat is great for children and fun-loving adults alike.
For the anti-Valentine Valentine, we recommend a dark chocolate heart filled with assorted dark chocolate truffles. Our organic dark chocolate heart is filled with five assorted dark chocolate truffles:
- Gianduja (Hazelnut): A ridiculously smooth hazelnut filling enrobed in rich dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Churro: A delightful bite of organic dark chocolate with waves of cinnamon-spiced sugar.
- Crème Brûlée: What’s more satisfying than breaking through a shell of caramelized sugar to get to that rich, crème custard? Maybe this vegan chocolate.
- Black Forest: In this take on the German cake, decadence emanates from the tartness in cherries and richness of dark chocolate..
- Maple Sugar Caramel Heart: Dark chocolate filled with the warm, toasty notes of maple sugar caramel.
#3. Chocolate Sweethearts
Available in three flavors, these Chocolate Sweethearts are sweet and lighthearted (pun intended!). Share a piece of your heart with your sweetheart — or eat it all yourself.
- Raspberry Truffle: Dark chocolatey heart filled with raspberry truffle filling.
- Almond Butter: Melk® chocolatey heart filled with handmade almond butter filling.
- Peanut Butter Crunch: Coconut milk chocolatey heart filled with crunchy peanut butter filling.
#4. Cupid’s Kisses
A small box bursting with flavor. Inside, four white chocolates are filled with smooth, silky handmade almond butter, dusted with coconut flakes, and kissed by a cherub.