A quick and delicious way to drink your organic chocolate bar
As the [sweater] weather begins to roll in and the evenings get darker and darker, a cozy drink is sometimes all you need to warm up and relax after a long day. In honor of autumn, here’s how to turn your organic chocolate bar into a vegan-approved cozy cup of cocoa.
Chipotle & Cinnamon Hot Cocoa
- 1 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk (we like the creaminess of oat milk)
- 2 ounces of chocolate broken into smaller pieces (we used 2 Chipotle & Cinnamon 1-ounce bars)
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Heat your favorite non-dairy milk in a saucepan on medium heat
- Once it’s warm, add the 1-ounce chocolate bars to the saucepan and stir. Using a whisk helps incorporate the chocolate into a smoother consistency.
- Poor into your mug. Add a dash of cinnamon for extra fall flavor.
Add your own flair and make it your own! For a caffeinated pick me up, add a shot of espresso. For an extra cozy bevvy, throw in a shot of bourbon.
• • •
by Anna S.